The Complete Depression Treatment And Homework Planner
Utilizing the methodology of the bestselling PracticePlanners series, The Complete Depression Treatment and Homework Planner provides an all-in-one resource for treating clinical depressionsavingtime and paperwork while allowing you the freedom to develop established andproven treatment plans for adults, children, adolescents, and other subgroupsand populations.
- Includes a wide range of behavioral definition statements describing client symptoms as well as over 25 customizable homework and activity assignments to be used during treatment
- Provides long-term goals, short-term objectives, and recommended interventions, as well as DSM-IV-TRTM diagnostic suggestions associated with each presenting problem
- Ready-to-copy exercises cover the most common issues encountered by a wide range of client groups suffering from depression
- A quick-referencethe interactive assignments are grouped by patient type, such as employee, spouse, adolescent, addicted adult, acute inpatient, and more
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Includes access to ancillary Web site with downloadable resources, including sample treatment plans and customizable homework exercises.
“synopsis” may belong to another edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
The Bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
About the Author
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.
Do I Need Health Insurance To Receive This Service
The referral service is free of charge. If you have no insurance or are underinsured, we will refer you to your state office, which is responsible for state-funded treatment programs. In addition, we can often refer you to facilities that charge on a sliding fee scale or accept Medicare or Medicaid. If you have health insurance, you are encouraged to contact your insurer for a list of participating health care providers and facilities.
What Is Samhsa’s National Helpline
SAMHSAs National Helpline, , or TTY: is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations.
Don’t Miss: Understanding Depression In Your Spouse